Online Payment Methods
Gelmar is now using I-PAY
** This is a secure website and Gelmar/I-PAY DOES NOT save your information. All personal data remains entirely safe and secure. **
How to order using I-PAY:
1. Simply add the desired items to your shopping cart.
2. Once you completed shopping click View cart/Checkout.
3. Choose the most convenient store in your area then click continue.
4. Choose your preferred payment method (I-PAY) then click continue.
5. Check your order quantities as well as the products that you have on order then click confirm order.
6. Choose your Bank that you would like to use for making payment then click continue.
7. Enter your login details you currently use for your internet banking then click Login. This will log you in via the I-PAY portal. Please note this is NOT your Gelmar account details. These are your bank login details, i.e. your PROFILE NUMBER, PIN and PASSWORD you use for online banking.
8. Choose the account you would like to use, i.e. savings account, cheque account, or credit card account then click continue.
9. You will now receive an OTP (One Time Pin) via your cell phone or email (whichever option you have chosen to receive from your bank). Enter the OTP and click the PAY button.
10. The payment will now be processed, you will then receive a payment confirmation page showing you your order details, Bank payment reference number, as well as the amount payed. After a few moments you will be redirected to the Gelmar website.
11. At this point your order will be captured and processed for collection, depending on the status of the stock ordered.
As simple as that...
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of the I-PAY payment portal.
Also visit http://instanteft.ipay.co.za/faq for more information.
Secure Online Payments
Today’s growing e-commerce market has raised the demand for secure payment mechanisms. Virtual Card Services (VCS) has become a recognized player in the online payment gateway solution market enabling the e-commerce website to deal with credit card payments effectively, securely and in real-time. VCS has been providing a dedicated service that is fast and secure to all their clients while remaining competitively cost efficient. We at VCS are confident that we will continue our rate of growth in the future and establish ourselves as the leading payment gateway solutions company in South Africa. VCS is a Reserve Bank Registered System Operator and a Member of Association of System Operators.